Sunday, March 13, 2011

I'm going HOME!!!



The doctors came by this morning and said Peyton is going home today! His rash is under control and he will go home on minimal medicine. He doesn't seem to be in much pain and whatever pain his is in is being taken care of with Tylenol. We are excited to be home and to return to our so called "normal" life. Thanks for all of the prayers and support on Peyton's behalf. He is a blessing to have in our lives and we are so happy that everything is going well.

6 comments:

Allison said...

WOW! I am so impressed with Peyton's Fontan recovery! AMAZING! I hope that things continue to go this well at home too! You have given me so much hope!

Lisa said...

YAY! So excited for you guys! I don't have much going on this week so let me know if you need anything. And we'll call and see about having mason sleepover, the kids really want him to!

Aimee Hardy said...

Woohoo! That's the way it should work. Hurray!

Aubrey said...

That picture is priceless and should be framed! So happy it was a normal recovery time. Let me know when we can come visit!

Chrissie said...

Hope things are going GREAT!! Glad that little guy is home!!

Jessica C said...

Yaaaay!! :) So exciting