Tuesday, April 15, 2008

My Brother is Amazing!

I just thought I would add a little note for anybody that is or knows of anybody that is interested in hiring a freelance graphic design person for anything! My family is moving here in June and my brother is looking for work for the summer. So, if you come across anything, please send my brother's info or you can use his website, www.aminorstudios.com. And I must say that my brother is AMAZING! You can also click on his name (Eric) under favorite blogs on the right side of my blog.

1 comment:

Ariana said...

Your family is moving to Orem? That's where you are, right? I can't remember suddenly. Anyway, that's exciting if they are. I bet you'll be glad to have them close. We are actually moving to Idaho in June and will be about 15 minutes from my parents. It's a dream come true for me.