For those of you who don't know, Montana turned 26 last Sunday. We celebrated on Saturday evening with friends and family. We went to Tucanos for dinner and then to our neighbor's home for cake, ice cream, and presents. We had a wonderful time! Enjoy the pictures!
Hi there Mel, its good to hear from you guys. What a cute little guy. I didnt even know you had another one. What struggles he has been through. I went and tried to read about him, and saw the scars. Sooo he had open heart surgery? Mason is getting so big too. What a cute little family. I cant wait for my little boy to come, I hate pregnancy, but love the outcome. :) Take care I will visit your blog often.
4 comments:
Hi there Mel, its good to hear from you guys. What a cute little guy. I didnt even know you had another one. What struggles he has been through. I went and tried to read about him, and saw the scars. Sooo he had open heart surgery? Mason is getting so big too. What a cute little family. I cant wait for my little boy to come, I hate pregnancy, but love the outcome. :) Take care I will visit your blog often.
Happy Birthday Montana! The boys are getting so big!
Happy Birthday! And I have to ask, what was on that cake! It looked LOADED!
Happy Birthday, Montana! We had a lot of fun visiting with you guys the other day!
Post a Comment