*For some reason, this post won't display like I want it to or how it looks when I preview it. So, good luck with reading it!
I don't really care to be tagged but I guess now there will be a new post on my blog since I'm so good at updating...HA HA HA! Lisa tagged me back when Peyton was in the hospital and I never did it cause I just couldn't find enough time to do it. Hopefully I will be able to finish this one!
A- Attached or single: attached
B- Best Friend: Montana
C- Cake or Pie: whichever has chocolate in it at the time
D- Day of Choice: any day that I can sit around and do nothing
E- Essential Item: chapstick
F- Favorite Color: pink
G- Gummi Bears or Worms: Gummi Bears!
H- Hometown: Orem, UT.
I -Indulgence(s): books, chocolate
J- January or July: depends on the mood I'm in...right now, July, cause I'm ready for the warmer weather!
K-Kids: 2 boys - Mason and Peyton
L-Life is incomplete without: family, friends, the gospel
M- Marriage Date: January 17, 2004
N- Number of Siblings: 6 - Jeremy, Justin, Shelise, Ashley, Eric, Trent
O- Oranges or Apples: oranges
P- Phobias or Fears: I hate spiders...especially when I find them in our apartment all the time!
Q- Quote(s): "With God you can move mountains, but don't be surprised if he hands you a shovel."
"If all else fails, please follow the instructions."
R- Reason To Smile: two very cute sons and a wonderful husband
S- Season: Spring.
T- Tag Five: Shelise, Ashley, Lisa, Ariana, Karen
U- Unknown Fact About Me: My nose is crooked...and I have never broken it!
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Oppressor of animal
W- Worst Habit: According to Montana, I am too anal about everything.
Y- Your Favorite Food: chocolate
Z- Zodiac: Scorpio
1 comment:
I just noticed you tagged me so I guess I better do it. It might have to wait until tomorrow, since it's nearly 11:30!
Post a Comment