After 6 long weeks in the hospital, Peyton is finally returning home! He is getting discharged in the next couple of hours. He is looking really good and we are really excited! We will post pictures and more updates after things settle at home.
Congratulations on getting to have your son home again. Forrest was in the hospital for just a short time with pneumonia and all I wanted was to be able to come home with him. Home is a much better place.
5 comments:
Good! I hope everything goes well. It will be so nice to be together as a family again! Does he have any other surgeries, etc. in the future?
YEA!!!! We are SO excited!!!
Love ya,
Mom
yes!!!! It's about time! now when we all start feeling better I've got to come down and hold the little guy.
I tagged you. check out my blog for info.
Congratulations on getting to have your son home again. Forrest was in the hospital for just a short time with pneumonia and all I wanted was to be able to come home with him. Home is a much better place.
Post a Comment