Wednesday, January 16, 2008

One of my cute sons!

I went to see Peyton today and to talk with a nurse practitioner about the game plan for Peyton. He is still on the high flow oxygen and they are planning on weaning him off of that tonight. By tomorrow morning, he will hopefully be on regular oxygen. The plan is to monitor him for about 24 hours on the regular oxygen and move him to the floor by Friday! We are almost there! He is looking good but was a little fussy today. He hasn't had a fever for about 3 days now which means they aren't drawing blood all the time and sending cultures. I think we are finally nearing the end of this hospital stay. And we continue to hope that this will be the last one for awhile! Here are a some pictures that were taken today of him looking at his toys!


2 comments:

Lisa said...

he looks really big for some reason! I guess I haven't seen him in awhile, so that's probably why, but he looks good and happy!

Unknown said...

Sweet baby! His smile is so cute! I hope you can take him home soon!