Wednesday, July 27, 2011

If you plant it, you can can it!

We planted our garden in hopes of getting veggies to can. So when I picked this...



I was able to can this.



And since we were in SLC yesterday for Cardiology we decided to head over to The Kennecott Copper Mine and check it out. It was neat to see all the big trucks and the big tire.







And then Peyton fell asleep on the way home!



Life is good!

4 comments:

Mrs. Morgan said...

Did it bring back any memories of your "trip" there when we were younger?!

Aubrey said...

Wow! That was quite the catch-up with the Page fam, but it looks like mostly good times! Loved Peyton's mouse surprise and think you're nuts to try a dog again, but good for you!

Cindy said...

I was going to ask you the same thing Ashley did? Oh the memories!!!

Shelise said...

Same thing as Ashley and Mom... Ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!!!!