I haven't updated for awhile, except for what is going on with Peyton. And I'm really overdue for a lot of pictures. So, here they are..... (Sorry about some of them being the wrong way...I couldn't get them to turn!)
Peyton had to wear this Holter Device (for 24 hours) to monitor his heart's rhythm so they know what is normal when he has his surgery. He showed it to lots of people and loved that it had its own backpack!
WOW, that sure opens up your backyard doesn't it? That's awesome. I feel so out of the loop, even though it wasn't that long ago when we say you, I guess we'll have to catch up next week.
2 comments:
thanks for the update. We miss your family. Hope that all is going well. Love ya!
WOW, that sure opens up your backyard doesn't it? That's awesome. I feel so out of the loop, even though it wasn't that long ago when we say you, I guess we'll have to catch up next week.
Post a Comment