Monday, January 24, 2011

Cute Video of Peyton

Peyton is recovering well and he is not grouchy like he was when we first saw him. We just took a video of him and thought we'd post it so everybody can see him! Enjoy!

5 comments:

Lisa said...

We loved the video, especially the kids. So glad everything went well, our thoughts and prayers have been with you the past few days!

Austin and Amy Smith said...

I've been thinking so much about you guys! Glad things are going well!

The Simmons Family said...

That is so precious! I'm sure he wanted to watch himself on video over and over again. owen loves that! What amazing boys we have. I'm SO glad to hear that the Fontan is a go and he's doing so great!

Aubrey said...

Glad to hear he's doing well. I was going to call if I hadn't heard anything, so I was happy to see the email and update. Tell Peyton we are thinking about him and will have to play soon.

Kat said...

Glad to hear that things are going good for the little guy! He is a doll, and lucky to have you guys as a family. :)