This is what Peyton thinks of the snow! We're gonna have to change that!
So, I'm finally going to post pictures from Christmas. I'll give an explanation of them if needed. We had a very enjoyable Christmas and had fun spending time with family. We are excited for the new year and hopefully we can keep our goals! Enjoy the pictures!
Playing Bingo! (Thayne family tradition)
The kids playing their game to exchange gifts
Ashley and Peyters
The family in our Christmas jammies - Thanks Grandma Randee!
The boys in their new Sunday outfits
The boys playing with their easel - Thanks Grandma Thayne!
Waiting on the stairs to see if Santa came!
Montana with the quilt I made him from his Grandpa Halladay's old clothes.
This one's for you Shelise - He's so excited!
1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a GREAT Christmas. I am so glad you got to enjoy the holiday with your family. I hope 2009 brings both of us a wonderful year.
Chrissie
Post a Comment