Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Helmet is gone for good!

Just wanted to post and say that Peyton went to the helmet doctor today to have his head scanned again. Being without the helmet for a month, his head shape has changed about .003 which means he is done with the helmet FOREVER. He even got a minor haircut tonight! We didn't want to chop it off but it needed a little bit of help since he always looks like we never do his hair. Also, Montana started school today and it looks like it's going to be a good semester. He's way excited and we hope that excitement continues! And, just so everyone knows, we are headed to Phoenix this weekend for Montana's cousin's funeral. We found out last Sunday that he commited suicide. It's not a fun reason to go but it will be fun to see the family. Hope all is well and I will post pictures of the haircut later!

4 comments:

The Lewis's said...

yay, I bet you're relieved to be done with that helmet. I'm sorry to hear about his cousin. But at least it should be sunny for you while you're here! We had a month stretch of cloudy and rainy, it was awful.

Laurel said...

Sorry to hear about Montana's cousin! I hope you can bring some comfort and joy!

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

Condolences for Montana's cousin. I hope you have a good trip.

And Congratulations on Peyton's progress.

Jen said...

Sorry to hear about Montana's cousin. Our blog is jason-jen.blogspot.com