Monday, June 2, 2008

Mason's Been Tagged!

All About My Mommy:

Here are Mason's answers to this new game of tag.

1. What is something mom always says to you? Yes

2. What makes mom happy? when I play with my toys

3. What makes mom sad? when I hit you

4. How does mom make you laugh? tickle me

5. What was mom like as a child? I don't know

6. How old is your mom? three

7. How tall is your mom? way big

8. What is her favorite thing to do? play darts

9. What does your mom do when you're not around? find me

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? because

11. What is your mom really good at? playing darts (He was looking around the room as he answered this one)

12. What is your mom not very good at? I don't know

13. What does your mom do for her job? work

14. What is your mom's favorite food? grapes

15. What makes you proud of your mom? she tickles me and I laugh

16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be? Sally

17. What do you and your mom do together? play a game

18. How are you and your mom the same? we're big

19. How are you and your mom different? I play with my toys and you turn the lights on and off

20. How do you know your mom loves you? cause you be on the computer

Mason tags: Ty, Chloie, Brandon

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Melanie! I'm so excited that I found your blog! Just in case you don't remember me, I used to work with you at RC Willey WAAAYY back in the day. My last name was Ellis back then, if that helps any.

It's good to see pictures of you and your family! Your boys are adorable!!

david santos said...

Hello, Melanie!
I loved this post and this blog.
Happy day