Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Life With The Pages

As you can tell, life has been pretty busy lately...hence the reason there are no new posts! Montana hurt his back at work and had to find a new job since he couldn't do his with the back problem. So, I had him home all the time for about a month. The meds he was on made him drowsy so I had to take him to all the doctors appointments, physical therapy appointments, job interviews and anywhere else he had to go. He finally got a new job at Provo Canyon School that works with troubled teens. He started on Monday and so far he really enjoys it. He has also decided to go back to school! He is starting in August at Provo College where he will pursue a Nursing Degree. It will take him about three years! Mason and Peyton are continuing to grow. Mason celebrated his third birthday on May 20 and he had a great day. He even got to pick where his birthday dinner would be...kinda! We helped him a little. We took him to Max and Cheese in Lindon and he had a blast. It is a really cool place for kids and the food isn't that bad either! Mason has really enjoyed the warmer weather and he has been playing outside and in the pool a lot with his friend Ty. Peyton is continuing to put on weight. He doesn't even look like anything is wrong. I took him to the Cardiologist yesterday and everything looks really good. His next surgery will be when he is three or four, depending on where his oxygen levels are at by then. The levels usually get between 70 and 75 before they do the next surgery. Yesterday, Peyton's oxygen level was at 92! They expect these little heart babies to be between 75 and 85 and he is way above that! He is doing wonderfully well and we have so much fun with him. He lays on the floor and rolls around so that he can see Mason running around and then he just laughs at Mason. He is started to make different sounds and we are hoping that he will be sitting on his own soon! As for me, I just watch my boys grow up and I try to play with them as much as possible. My parents moved to Utah from Iowa at the end of May and they have settled in for the most part. It is so fun to have them close and to see them often! Well, I think I have said enough for now! Our computer isn't letting me post pictures so I will do it when I can!

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Sorry to hear about Montana's back. I guess I didn't understand that part when he called! Glad to know that he's bouncing back and that the boys are doing well. We will have to play one of these days before I move to Salt Lake. But even then, I can come down on a weekend. Take care!

Aubrey said...

Speaking of the pool, the last little bit has been boring with you guys gone so much. Ty needs Mason to keep him company.

I love that you talk about Peyton like he's broken, cracks me up. He practically is a normal baby now, but I think he'll always be fragile to you.

Happy Thought, Indeed! said...

So good to see you at the reunion. Your kids are adorable, and you are the cutest mom. Hope you are doing well!

Jeremy said...

Wow, a lot has happened! I'm sorry about Montana's back, but I'm really glad he was able to find a new job and go back to school! I hope that goes well for you guys.

Lisa said...

I am glad to hear that Peyton is doing so well. It seems like forever since I've seen or talked to you. Hope all is going well. We should all get together again sometime.