Monday, March 31, 2014

Tanner's Birthday

Tanner is FOUR!  He is growing up so fast and is such a joy to have around.  He likes to tease his brothers and always wants to play with them.  He requested a Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman cake.  So I recruited a friend of mine to help with fondant to meet Tanner's request.  It took a long time to do but was so worth it when I saw his face.  He LOVED the cake and now I have some high standards to uphold when it comes to birthday cakes in this household.  He has already asked for a Spiderman, Hulk, and Bumblebee cake for next year!  I think I'm in trouble...






He also requested McDonalds for his birthday dinner.  So, off we went to eat!



And of course we had to have a little party.  We celebrated with friends and food!  So fun and delicious!








We also celebrated with my family at the beginning of the month!





No comments: