Friday, November 18, 2011

Lots and Lots of Stuff

So, I'm gonna hopefully update the blog. I realized that I haven't even posted official Halloween pictures. And now I have my birthday to post among other things...like Peyton's Cardiology visit. Since I have so much to blog about, this first post will just be all things random!

Tanner turned 18 months at the end of September. We had General Conference the first Sunday in October and then the 2nd Sunday we were in Florida. So, Tanner's first time in Nursery was the middle of October. He lasted about 5 minutes before he was screaming. And he hasn't lasted without us in there since then. But I did take pictures of him on his first official day of Nursery.



Every October, Provo puts on the Halloween Half. It is a half marathon through Provo Canyon. My sister Ashley ran it last year and lots of family came to support her. She decided to run again this year but the timing didn't work out of lots of people to come down. So, I decided to load up the three boys (Montana was working) and head over to the finish line.



We watched her cross the line and then we wandered through thousands of people to find each other. We caught up with her, took some pictures, and headed home. She did amazing this year! She beat her time from last year and wasn't nearly as exhausted as last year. We are so proud of Aunt Ashley!



Tanner really enjoys reading books. Every once in a while, I'll find him sitting in the kitchen with his stuffed animals, blankets, and a book. And he is the one that puts everything there.



The other day, he wanted to read with Mason. We put him on our bed, next to Mason, and he picked a book (one of Mason's - Batman). He was so cute.

No comments: