Today is Mason's first day of 1st Grade! He was not excited about going at all. He kept telling me that he hated school and didn't want to go back all ready. He was a little mor excited after he met his teacher last week. And he realized that he knew quite a few kids in his class. And his good friend, Jay, is also in his class. He did okay this morning and seemed happy when we dropped him off. It's weird that I have all day long to get things done instead of just a few hours.
He has testing after school today and I know he will do awesome! I made the traditional school bus cake but in my own way this year. Peyton's birthday is tomorrow and I really didn't want to have two cakes in the house that I would HAVE to eat! So, we improvised and did our little Twinkie cake. I think it turned out alright.
We will most likely have to do this from now on if Peyton's birthday is gonna be so close to the start of the school year. That's okay cause it's cheaper and easier!
1 comment:
Darling boy--darling cake!
Have a great school year!
Post a Comment