Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You Know It's A Sad Day...

...when your kindergartener doesn't give you a hug before he goes into class. Today Mason was running around on the playground with his friends when the bell rang. He promptly ran into class and ignored my hollaring after him! I guess I can't complain that he loves kindergarten so much that he will run right into class.

Here's the video of Mason telling us about his first day of Kindergarten.


Here's a video of Tanner laughing!


And some pictures for fun! Montana and I went on a motorcycle ride so we had to get a picture.


The boys at Nanny McPhee Returns (Awesome movie...Thanks HopeKids!)


Tanner in his suit!

2 comments:

Shelise said...

That Tanner.... he is sure cute. I love the picture.

Nancy Page said...

Sounds like Mason had a great first day.,, what did ya do?.. I don't remember... is a popular phrase.
Tanner has a cute little laugh! Can't wait to see you guys. We are coming your way for Thanksgiving.