These strawberries...
Turned into this jam!!!
And here are a few random things from the last couple of weeks!
This is me at 37 weeks! Only a few more weeks and hopefully he'll come early!
On Sunday, Mason made Montana and I Easter Baskets. It was so cute and he was so proud of what he did! He made a mask for each of us with our favorite animals on them. Montana's was a whale (or maybe a shark) and mine was a tiger. He also added a dinosaur, an easter egg, and two treats! He really can't wait for Easter.
Montana's Basket
My Basket
We took the boys to a park the other day when it was fairly warm. They had a lot of fun riding their bike and scooter, playing at the park, and feeding the ducks.
And last but not least, we had a very green dinner for St. Patrick's Day. (Green Jello, Green Alfredo with Broccoli, and Green Soda.) And we added Irish Soda Bread and Toffee Shortbread. The boys thought it was so fun to have everything green!
After I took a picture of my food, both of the boys wanted a picture of them with their green clothes and green dinner!
Oh and we took Mason bowling when Grandma Randee was in town and I got a video of him bowling that is just so darling cute!
2 comments:
Holy Cow, how did you get strawberries that cheap??? Tell me where and when the sale ends. That's awesome, I guess you can have the baby soon.
You've been so good about updating. I've missed out on lots since I've neglected the computer world and now I don't know what's going on all the time with you guys far far away!
Post a Comment