Wednesday, November 10, 2010

What We've Been Up To...

I just realized that my camera has so many pictures on it so this is pretty much a picture post! Enjoy!

Peyton being silly!



Peyton in his Halloween costume...Mario!


Mason in his Halloween costume...Superman!


The boys...minus Tanner!



Peyton painting his pumpkin.


Mason painting his pumpkin.


Cute Tanner!


Check out those dimples!


Peyton and his finished pumpkin.


Mason and his finished pumpkin.


The first snow!


Mason received an award at school for academic achievement. He got two coupons with his award...one for a drink at Sonic and one for a free hamburger from Burger King! We are so proud of him!


His award.


His name on the marquee thing at the school!



Peyton reading a book to Tanner.


Two days before Halloween, Mason's school let the kids dress up and than they did a parade. We even dyed his hair for the school dress up day!


Walking in the parade.


His Kindergarten Class.


From Left to Right: Peyton, Skyler (Stephen's brother), William, Stephen, Mason


Ashley ran in the Halloween Half Marathon down Provo Canyon on the 30th of October. Here's a picture of her crossing the finish line! She ran it in 2 hours and 9 minutes!



All of the boys have worn the pumpkin costume so we had to at least put it on Tanner. It was a little tight but we had to get a picture.


Peyton went to the dentist for the first time. He was so excited to sit in the chair and have Dr. Dave count his teeth!


Here's just a fun picture of Tanner. We tried the mohawk thing since his hair is getting pretty long.


And as I finish this, I realized that I never took a picture of Tanner in his Bumblebee costume. Looks like I'll have to pull it out one more time and take a picture. (Is he the third child or what?!?)

No comments: