Thursday, October 14, 2010

6 Month Check-up

Tanner is now 6 months old! I can't believe how fast time has flown by! Here are his stats:

Weight: 14.33 lbs (2.71%)
Length: 26.2 in (32.13%)
Head: 16.5 in (~7%)

He is my little small fry. The percentage on his length continues to climb but his weight is staying about the same percentage. His communication is a little lower so we are having his hearing checked again to make sure he is hearing all the frequencies and sounds. He doesn't really follow my voice so we are just being cautious. Also cause my sister-in-law wears hearing aids. And we would rather be safe than sorry. So, he has that appointment on Monday and then I'll let you all know! He got four shots today and one oral immunization. He was NOT happy about those. It took a little bit to calm him down. Mason and Peyton both got their flu shots today and did very well...it helps when it's the flu mist that gets shot up their noses. Anyway, enjoy this shot that Mason took of Tanner last night!



And Montana officially finished softball season last night! He played three games in a row (won 2, lost 1) while we sat on the bench, freezing!





One final picture...Peyton climbed onto the counter to get a new sippy cup for his Pediasure and this is how I found him.



(I got after him first and then told him to stay put so that I could grab the camera.)

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I'm impressed with Peyton and his climbing! Once upon a time, he was so timid and little. He's really growing up.
Keep us posted on Tanner!