Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Do I Ever Get To Sleep?!?

...and it's not because of Tanner. Montana had emergency gallbladder surgery Tuesday morning so I figured I should update the blog. His gallbladder was chuck full of gall stones. The surgeon gave us pictures but I don’t have access to a scanner until I get home…so you’ll have to wait to see those! He was really nauseous all day Tuesday and finally threw up and that made him feel a little bit better. They discharged him Wednesday afternoon and I got him all situated at home on the couch with drinks, meds, and movies. Thanks to wonderful family and friends, Mason and Peyton have been taken care of and I have only had to worry about Tanner and Montana. After Montana was home for about 5 hours, he started to have difficulty breathing and his pain meds weren't working. So, we headed to the ER. It is now 12:30AM on Thursday and we are waiting to have a CAT scan done. Montana has a fever and they want to make sure there is no bile leaking. They got some pain meds in him and he is feeling better. Hopefully we will have a plan of attack in a couple of hours. I'm hoping to be able to go home and get a little bit of sleep tonight since I've got to take Peyton to a Cardiology appointment tomorrow (well, technically, it's later today!).

Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure...

Cute Tanner





Tanner and his newest cousin, Ryan.


Mason's peas that he planted.


We got a RED strawberry! And then something ate it...and it wasn't a human!


The boys were being "homies" (sorry, it won't let me rotate the picture right now).


Last weekend was Orem Summerfest (and it was 60 degrees and raining!). We bundled the boys up in winter coats, hats, gloves, etc. We had lots of fun and we got to watch a fun parade and awesome fireworks.



I have some cute videos of Mason and Peyton but I can't load them up right now so they will have to come at a later date.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you should have posted the pictures of the gallstones!

Melissa said...

Hope Montana is feeling better quick!!!

Aubrey said...

I still feel terrible that we missed your call and weren't any help! Hope all is calming down over there.
We should have gone to Summerfest together. Looks like you guys had fun, we sure did!