Saturday, February 20, 2010

Face To Face Concert

My mother-in-law got us tickets to the Face to Face Concert for my birthday last November. We were all excited to go and then Elton John got E-Coli and they had to reschedule. So, we went last night! It was so much fun even though our seats were the second row from the top! Elton John was not very good...I kept looking at my watch wondering when he was gonna be done. And then Billy Joel came on and he was so fun. We took pictures and a few videos that I will attempt to post! We went with our good friends Kev and Aubrey but they were sitting about 10 rows in front of us. This was how far away from the stage we were. Montana was wishing we would have had a better camara but we got some decent pictures anyway.
Elton John (on the left) and Billy Joel (on the right) at the beginning of the concert. Billy Joel Billy Joel during "We Didn't Start The Fire". Elton John and Billy Joel at the end of the concert...I think this was "Piano Man". Video of Billy Joel and "We Didn't Start The Fire".

Video of Billy Joel and Elton John playing "Piano Man"...this one's for you Trent!

1 comment:

Gina said...

Haha, so "Face to Face" is also the name of a hard-core punk band, so when I read the first line of this post, I was like "WHAT?!?!?!", but then I kept reading and it made way more sense! That looks like it was an awesome show!