We had to try out RockBand when we got to my parents...
Before Christmas, we decided we needed to make cookies for Santa. So, we made chocolate chip cookies and then forgot to put them out. That's okay though, they are still getting eaten. I also found a cute recipe in the newspaper for Snow Shovel Cookies so we tried those out too. The boys had fun helping!
And then of course, we had to build a snowman and get pictures of the house at Christmas time with the snow.
And now a story about Peyton...we were at my parent's home on Monday and Peyton was sitting on my lap. He slid off and when he did, his feet slipped out from under him. He hit his head and so I picked him up and started rubbing his head. My mom came over to rub it and realized there was blood. I couldn't look cause it makes me nauseous when I'm pregnant. Turns out, he hit the corner of the baseboard and put a nice hole in his head. Montana wanted to take him in and get him stitches but we consulted with the "Doctors" of the house...aka Mom and Dad. So, Dr. Thayne and Dr. Page went to work shaving part of his head and butterflying his wound back together. Peyton has a nice bandage on his head and has been his typical self ever since. My parent's said that he will probably have a scar but what's one more tiny scar compared to all the other ones on his body?!?
Peyton has a bigger bandage on his head to help against infection but we don't have a picture of that one yet!
1 comment:
Looks like you had a fun Christmas! I love the look on the kids faces when they opened up all their fun presents. I hope Peyton's head heals soon. I loved that he AND your dad both had to have a sucker!
Post a Comment