Sunday, November 15, 2009
It's been awhile!
I know it's been awhile since we've posted but life has a way of staying really busy. Our big news is that we bought a house! I'm not going to post pictures of it on here or any other information so if you want to know more about it, you can email me personally. We should be moving our stuff into the home on Monday. We've been deep cleaning, finishing hardwood floors, redoing the bathroom...all the fun stuff! We can't wait to actually move in. Everybody is doing well. Peyton had a Cardiology appointment last week and everything continues to look good. He had an ECHO done and he stayed really still because I fed him M&M's through the whole thing. His heart is pumping well and he doesn't have any leaking valves! YAY! We will see the Card again in March and she is thinking surgery around next fall. We had a great Halloween and the boys had so much fun dressing up...three different times. Mason was a Black Panther and Peyton was a cow. That's about it so enjoy the pictures!










Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Peyton looks good in long hair. Glad to see that all is well with the Page's in utah! We miss you guys. Thanks for the post. Cute pics.
Hey, did you see my Halloween costumes for the kids? I ROCKED them this year! :)
Finally LOL! HORAY on the house, I will email you for further information (Wink, wink) that sounds funny! So glad your keeping busy. Love the pictures!!! YIPEEE for the great cardiology appointment, I have a feeling Kylie's will be a lot sooner than I want :( we go back in Feb to see. Glad you updated and things are going to GREAT!!!!
Post a Comment