

I went as a doctor since my mom had a costume I could wear.

Mason wanted to be an elephant and thanks to my mom, his turned out so darling cute!

Peyton had three choices this year since he still fits in his pumpkin costume from last year, can fit in the bee costume that Mason wore when he was 5 months old, and he could be the cow that Mason was when he was 1! We decided to put him in the bee costume for the Halloween party.

This other picture is of Peyton crawling on the floor at the church. I love the little stinger sticking up in the middle!

Both of the boys have a party on Thursday at Kids On The Move (Peyton's therapy group) and Peyton might be a cow since that costume is not so hot. We hope that everybody has a wonderful Halloween and enjoys the Trick-or-Treating. (Mason can't wait!)
7 comments:
You guys look great! Montana, you are an uppa-lumpa! I'll have to show greg in the morning. I'm sure he'll have something funny to say, but really you guys look great!! have fun getting lots of candy, Mason. We miss you guys and love you!
I am totally impressed. You have always been soo crafty though. (I'm just a little jealous.) Anyway, you guys looked awesome!
You guys have awesome costumes... Montana you are the best Oompa Loompa I've ever seen! Looks like you all had a great time.
Hugs,
Mike & Family
What a great picture of your darling family all in costume.
Great costumes. I think Montana looks great as an Oompa Loompa, thanks to your skills. Cute stuff!
cute costumes. also, i'm finally getting around to that tag. sorry it's taken me so long.
Love the costumes! How have you guys been?
Post a Comment